In accordance with the bylaws, Wahissa Lodge #118 holds six announced Executive Committee Meetings (ECM) throughout the calendar year. They are presided by the Lodge Chief and follow Robert’s Rules of Order. The Vice Chief of Administration and the Records Chairman diligently record the minutes including officer, chairmen, and chapter reports; announcements and updates; and remarks by the Lodge Adviser and Staff Adviser.
All ECM Minutes will be uploaded to the website as they are made available. View archived ECM minutes HERE.
- ECM – December 5, 2015 (LOTS)
- ECM – January 9, 2016 (Staff Interviews)
- ECM – March 13, 2016 (Winter Fellowship)
- ECM – May 22, 2016 (Spring Fellowship)
- ECM – August 14, 2016 (Ordeal I)
- ECM – September 25, 2016 (Fall Fellowship)
- ECM – December 3, 2016 (LOTS)
All officers, committee chairmen, and chapter chiefs should complete a Executive Committee Meeting Report to be filed with the Vice Chief of Administration.